Friday, July 10, 2009

Why are parents so... so... soo EVIL!!!

So, I'm sitting down in my little area on my bed "the couch", playing Mana Khemia on the ps2 before and after I watched the movie PUSH on of course, dvd when a few hours later, my sister, the one I refer to as an idiot comes to me with news that she knows I'd get upset about.

Her and her idiot boyfriend are planning to move out of this place sometime soon or as early as possible and well, the place they're movinf to only has enough rooms for those two and her idotic demon children.

She told me that "mom said she isn't going to take you in". Well, I haven't heard that one before. She's so concerned about herself but won't let her own son, her oldest son back into her house, when in fact, she kicked me out for no apparent reason at all.

She really makes no sense to why I can't come back. I'm not even on my sister's lease and I'm living in her home. The home she welcomed me into. I really didn't want to come here but, my oldest and closest sister was living back in our hometown, philadelphia at the time.

I could go on about this whole thing all day, even for a week. My sister tells me that I'm going to have to convince her to let me back in but, I don't know where to start anymore. I've tried millions of times already and she still rejects me.

But it's alright that my brother is still there, and recieving her help 24/7. That's truly un called for and, yet, she's being an irresponsible parent. I need all the help I can and my idiot sister can't offer any. She has children of her own and my oldest sister, she can and is willing to offer help but, she lives on military base and well, the base she is on is extremely strict and I don't have military dependency status anymore.

If she lived on the base next to the one she stays at now, there wouldn't be any problems with me staying with her until I get myself straightened and back up on track.

Ahhhhhhhh!!!! WHY IS SHE SO CRUEL!!!!!

And yet, I'm the one that's extremely kind, charming, lovable, truly friendly and who the world is so attracted to. I guess she just doesn't seem to care about me at all.

Now I feel like crying and bursting into tears. Seriously! She and my heart breaker are the reasons why I'm so sorrowful. If I try mutilating myself again, this time I won't fail and finally, I can die in peace. Trust me, I've wanted to die for so long since those two ruined my life, it's crazy.

Please, what do you all think I should do? I'd really like some advice.

No comments:

JAPANESE SYMPHONY © 2008 Template by:
SkinCorner