Saturday, July 11, 2009

Rejected by my own mother again for the millionth time. WHY DO I EVEN TRY!!!!!

It's useless and pointless. I knew the outcome from the start. I knew what was going to be said and what useless events weren't forgotten. I need a gigantic bucket of ice cream.

She doesn't understand that her own son is in dire need of support and well, he's seconds away from taking his own life and making no more mistakes to carry it out. I'm done trying. Everyone, tries so hard to convince that woman to take her son, me, back in but, whatever it is, she refuses.

Right about now, I need an endless count of hugs, but, not a shoulder to cry on. I'm shaking badly, and once again, I'm back to my aloof, sorrowful self. The one that inflicts pain amongst his very being. That writes disturbing, sad, sorrowful, depressing poems. I am the emo child I once was. I have been locked away for too long. Now, it's time I rid myself of this soul and say goodbye to everyone, this cruel loving world.

No comments:

JAPANESE SYMPHONY © 2008 Template by:
SkinCorner