Thursday, July 16, 2009

The Haunting in Conneticut and the mysterious hours after it...

This is actually a great movie. I loved every minute of it. Watched it twice. Once at 9pm, and as it ended at 11, I waited through the credits and once 12 midnight hit, I really got settled in but, thanks to the popcorn, tortilla chips and ice cream, they caused me to doze off numerous times and permanently at 1 going on 2am, just finishing with the climax of the movie "the middle".

Call me crazy but, during both times I watched the movie, I saw, during the first round of movie viewing, an adult shadow-like figure walk towards the kitchen, and the second time, out of the kitchen. It wasn't a living being, I was the only one downstairs and my senses? i hear like a bat and have vision and senses like a cat. But my ears and big or pointy. I just know how to heighten my senses. But... after I dozed off, I woke up a little too early, like around 5am and saw that the television was off and the dvd player was still running. Once again, not a single human soul participated in this act. My idiot 28 year old sister and her idiot boyfriend never stay up passed 12 midnight.

My idiot sister, told me that her bathroom door opened by itself but, it was her boyfriends towel hanging upon the door that caused it. My situation remains a mystery but, things like this always happen to me. I know that some tv's have an automatic shut off type capability but this one doesn't. My 5 year old nephew, a year ago, saw the shadow of a little girl, standing by the door of the bedroom that myself, my oldest sister, her kids and my precious jewel, my niece, Callise, were all sleeping in.

We are always a pact when together but, I believe him that much. I know the supernatural and well, let's just say that I have tampered with witchcraft for quite a while but, lost that ability long ago as I nearly almost entered a realm I didn't belong during the meditation process I was attending to alone about 6 years ago, just nearly getting ready to levitate in the air and all that craziness but, as my eyes were closed, I begin to see flashes of light. Just flashing away and I could hear the sound of it too, like when you see lights flickering extremely fast but, in my case, it started slow and then began speeding up. I stopped with the whole process but, now that I think about it, I have connected with something that still remains unknown to me but, I have a pretty good idea.

No comments:

JAPANESE SYMPHONY © 2008 Template by:
SkinCorner