Sunday, July 26, 2009

Blind Revelation

Mood: Depressed

Listening to: Head Phones President - Star

Sitting here, lonely

Inside of this small, white room again

Looking at the world as it pass me by

I see myself inside you

I stand and stare with my eyes so clear

I can't even shed a tear.

There are days I love you so much I can't breathe

That, I don't cry because thats not what I do

But I find my eyes just kind of leak

For hours, just on and off

She's everything to me.

You say that you're with someone else

Every time I come near

Reject me every chance you get

And right now I don't care.

Every time I saw you, I wanted you

Opened up to you, I thought of you thoroughly.

You don't care about how I feel

You care about yourself and everyone else

Send you messages, express my feelings

This silence is so deep, it's tearing me.

How could you be so blind

I'm going out of my mind

I wonder if or when this world dies off

Comes to that sudden end

If I will see any of you again.

I feel I have suffered far too long

I don't care about this life, this family most of all

No one cares for me, no one

I don't believe you at all

When anyone says they care

How could you be so blind.

All I want, is rest

I want peace, I want death

Because I'm tired of living,

The suffering, for I am living

My mind, peacefully villainous

Normally, rarely always thinking of suicide

The endless sorrow.

How could you be so blind

I'm going out of my mind

Seems like my life has no ending

With all these emotions, I'm trapped with these feelings.

No comments:

JAPANESE SYMPHONY © 2008 Template by:
SkinCorner