Sunday, July 19, 2009

All Nighters with Mana Khemia: Alchemists of Al-Revis

So much for school in reality. I love this game so much. I'm not all for Harry Potter so, alchemy in school... it rocks. There is more to it than magic. But, Alchemists of Al-Revis is capable of an all nighter. Just about every night I put my hands on this game, I'm up until 6 'o clock in the morning having a time with it.

I love how there are hundreds of items that seem infinite that you have to collect in order to synthesize them into other items... interesting and powerful at the most of it. ^^

Going to class can be a real ass bitter with the assignments you have to attend to but, going to detention for not completing them can be worst, and sometimes easy.

Eventhough I tend to play other games, I don't think I'm quite finished with this one, yet. I'm on chapter 8, on my way to becoming a senior. "in reality, i only made it to the 7th grade for mysterious reasons".

In short, I love how humorous this game is. There is never a dull moment but, just like any other game in the world, playing the game will piss you off, depending on what mistakes you have made. But, the music... in battle, with all thanks to my fav VG company Koei, it's awesome. Love the vocal soundtracks to this game as well, especially the intro. v^o^v

No comments:

JAPANESE SYMPHONY © 2008 Template by:
SkinCorner