Sunday, July 26, 2009

Blind

Mood: Depressed

Listening to: the rain

Sitting here, lonely

Inside of this small, white room

Looking out to the sky

Wondering, what am I gonna do

Turn on the radio

Listen to the words from my favorite songs

Making me wonder

Sometimes my life is based on what they say.

How could you be so blind

I'm going out of my mind

Inside I feel my heart and soul

It's telling me to run away

It's telling me to runaway

From everything that ruined my life

And that's making me go insane.

Why do you treat me

The way you always do

Wondering if you realize

That because of you, my life has changed

Im not the boy

Who you thought that I would be

This is the demon

You awoke inside of me.

How could you be so blind

I'm going out of my mind

Inside, I feel my heart and soul

Telling me to runaway

It's telling me to runaway

From everything around me

From everything that's killing me inside.

Sometimes I wonder

If I'm the perfect mistake

The one that stands

Outside of the picture

Since I'm the middle child

Should I runaway.

I know that if I should stay

Here all the bullshit that you say

If I should live this imprisoned life

Nothing is bound to change.

No comments:

JAPANESE SYMPHONY © 2008 Template by:
SkinCorner