Tuesday, June 30, 2009

NRFB!!!! NRFB!!! I couldn't help it, I had to remove it, hehehe!!!


I couldn't help it. This is the one product I anxiously waited to purchase. And yet, it's cheaper in reality than it is on the web. I only payed 10 bucks for it at Wherehouse music.

Uryuu Quincy's necklace from of course, the BLEACH anime. I'm happily wearing it everywhere I go. It sounds like the kind of bell collar you put around a cats neck....

KAWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIII!!!!!

I wish there were still a cat around for me to play with. Maybe I wouldn'r be so bored. XD

I was going to get another necklace. The other one was a Naruto necklace. It was silver and yet, it had the leaf symbol on it of course. And then there were like two DeathNote necklace's. One was L's with a heart and the other one was a Mika heart necklace. They looked awesome.

I love this store. It was soooooo many anime accessories, it's ridiculous!!!! GYAAAAAAHHH!!!!!




2 comments:

✜ Gita Armelia ✜ said...

uuuhhh it remind me to sora's keyblade necklace that dissapear at car huwaaaaaa T_T

Amami_Masato said...

that reminds me. i was going to get that necklace as well. it's his signature necklace of course, but, that's why it's so cool XD

JAPANESE SYMPHONY © 2008 Template by:
SkinCorner