Friday, January 8, 2010

And so I return to you, my dear multipliers, WITH... a brief history of my time away

Mood: Tired

Song: Oh Star by Paramore

My time away from everyone has been quite relaxing but boring. From November to December, I've been working at Lillian Vernon as what they call a Volt Employee but, it was a seasonal position and was bound to end soon enough.

I met this woman while working there, she was a 40 year old, Vietnamese beauty named Dung Dang. In only a month, we bonded fast and became boyfriend and girlfriend for just that short period of time until the day came when I'd be laid-off. I was gratefully the last one out of those who weren't productive to get booted for the season.

Getting on the computer became a big issue so, that created my hiatus since my idiot stepdad likes to tinker with the internet connection, thinking he knows what he's doing when in fact, he's just messing things up even more. That stupid computer, *yawn* it's so slow and it's old. I'm surprised it still works.

From then on, I've been on my cellphone, inside of Virgin Mobile's network. I treat my cellphone like it's a baby and am never without it. But, while in the network, I've made a family there as well. But, it was no accident for the one person that I was surprisingly destined to meet, a twin, but of asian ethnicity. My little sister, Yui. This was all around the first to second week of December. The funny thing is, we never thought of how much we look alike until after christmas in which, I could say that the both of us finding one another mysteriously was a great enough christmas gift. But then, on the 26th, my world turned and I met someone who shared all of my interests, even as a vampire. Her name? That really isn't for me to give out but, there's a story behind everything from when we met. We were happy to've found eachother but, fell in love a little too fast. Things went awry as she met my sister, who was so untrusting of her and caused us to break away from one another. We then made a promise to never fall in love but, that had already been broken from the start when we'd first met.

We were perfect for each other in all ways possible. Me, being the kind of person to never give up and to fight for love, I mended the scars until my dear love told me that I'd get hurt if we were to fall in love and made a future together. I didn't care to get hurt, as I've been hurt millions of times, even with a shattered heart.

And so we made up, and things went well until she'd gotten sick. It had only been two days since she was away at the doctors, and someone'd given me inside information about my dearest. I had to do something fast so, I told her whats been spoken of while she was away. It caused less pain but, we went from being intimate friends to just friends. I've told her millions of times that I wouldn't ever give up on her for any reason, no matter what is was. So, as the days went by, I checked up on her, made sure she was okay and all the nice wonderful things that I tend to act on.

As the pain healed and patience played its part, she got better. And well, that brings us to two nights ago when she returned to good health. We were so happy to see each other again but, sadly, we rebuild our intimacy. She is barely around anymore but, I still continue to contact her, keeping her up to date and shower her with my charm, my poetry, and songs like I always have been, sharing our affectionate nature.

And now, I return to you, my multiply family. I missed you all soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much.

My dearest Keka, Ash, Chan Chan, Hannah, Sara, Jessica, Cass, Arya, Sach chan, and well, just about every last one of you, I miss.

So thats my big story, there is more but, I'll leave it all our for now. Its quite romantic, yes. But, I don't know if I should speak of it... ... ... ... ... ... ... just teasing and kidding. I might tell you the romantic part of the story.

1 comment:

✜ Gita Armelia ✜ said...

Vernon-san okaerinasai...
welcome back to Blogspot ehehehe xD

JAPANESE SYMPHONY © 2008 Template by:
SkinCorner